Rapidsoft Systems' Infrastructure Management and Remote Support (IMRS) business unit offers a comprehensive
portfolio of System Integration Services (SIS), Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) and Remote Support Services (RSS)
focused at improving IT operational efficiency and availability. The main aim of the IMRS is to enable organizations to focus
on their core business instead of spending internal resources on non-core
System's IMRS provides compelling value and substantial cost efficiencies via a combination of world class processes and technology.
Overview of Remote Support Services
Rapidsoft Systems' remote system services provides complete 24x7 help desk coverage – from call management to service request tracking to problem ticket management to change request management. Our remote support service solution is a cost-effective alternative to in-house service desk applications. During deployment, Rapidsoft Systems' team works with clients to define a series of templates, SLA and workflow definitions to establish fully functioning trouble ticketing and detailed service reporting system. This allows IT organizations to monitor and validate their service level agreements.
Rapidsoft systems create a searchable knowledge base to expedite problem solving so that all reported issues are resolved
expeditiously. The users can call or enter the ticket through web interface provided. they can also track the issues using the same interface or even go back at the solution at a later date.
Rapidsoft Systems Remote System Support raises the bar for web-based online support to quickly resolve data center incidents, while reducing support costs,
improving support efficiency, and increasing end user satisfaction – without compromising security.
Interactive Remote Support
Our comprehensive support features are designed to help quickly identify and resolve problems. All activity is permission-based, allowing users
to grant permission before support agents take action on their desktops. High-performance connection and screen sharing speeds help streamline the
problem solving process.
- Effective real-time communications, including chat, show the agent’s screen, and view the user’s screen, help accelerate problem identification.
- Enhanced permission-based diagnostics provide detailed system information to help pinpoint the exact location of a problem.
- Agents can request a file, send a file, send a URL, or take control of the user’s computer for rapid problem resolution.
- Multiple support request queues enable real-time trouble ticketing and tracking through a Web page, an e-mail invitation, or integration with an existing CRM system.
- A single agent console with advanced multiple trouble ticket interface further speeds ticket handling and management of live sessions.
- Cross-platform support for Windows and Macintosh computers enables centralized support of mixed environments.
Easy and Secure
- Web-based application doesn’t require software to be installed on the user’s computer. A small signed ActiveX control is all that is needed to enable remote control.
- All data passed between the agent and user can be encrypted using 128-bit SSL, ensuring the secure transmission of passwords and other critical information. Session data can be viewed only with
- Multi-layer password authentication is required for agent log on, protecting corporate networks against unauthorized activity and helping track activity by agent.
- All support communication occurs through the standard Web HTTP and HTTPS ports, eliminating the need to reconfigure corporate firewalls.
- Software allows a remote computer to reconnect to a disconnected ticket for flawless completion of sessions requiring a system restart.
Tracking, Reporting, and Surveys
- Each support request initiated is given a ticket for tracking to resolution and closure.
- Software logs all activity with optional session recording for training, future playback, and audit purposes.
- Tickets can be escalated to another agent, while retaining the full transcript from the initial ticket. This relieves the user from having to describe the problem multiple times.
- Export Software data to an existing CRM system or integrate for real-time data export to provide a comprehensive view of the entire support environment.
- A customizable real-time reporting center provides administrative access to customer analytics and detailed session logs for identifying support bottlenecks and optimizing service trends.
- Support agent and end user surveys are built into software, providing important feedback about support processes.
Why Rapidsoft Systems:
With over 350+ software projects executed, you can simply count on our expertise, experience in giving you the right solution at absolutely lowest possible
cost. If you would like more information, or want us to submit an estimate or a "no-obligation" quote for your project, contact us for more information.