Rapidsoft Systems leverages cutting-edge technology to provide and manage its clients’ critical enterprise processes and applications.
Our competencies lie in setting up dedicated offshore
software development teams for outsourced product development, software maintenance and independent software testing with a local project management
team. This gives us a unique perspective on building any kind of software – be it related to e-businesses, mobile applications or the development
of wireless applications.
Rapidsoft Systems' Application Development Services
The world over, standard, over-the-shelf software is proving to be counter-productive for specific business needs.
Even the best fit software bundle will end up meeting 70-80 % of what a business really wants. Rapidsoft understands the sheer
importance of customization.
Be it office automation or database driven solutions, you will find it here. We provide bespoke software that meet your specific set of
needs and are scalable to meet future requirements. And we deliver our products at competitive rates and through world-class resources.
Our teams of experienced technical engineers first understand your business challenge and then deliver robust solutions. We have a standardized
software development methodology which helps us provide cost-effective yet efficient software solutions to virtually any industry. This ensures
that you get a robust and error-free product to serve you better and importantly, provide you with the edge you deserve, over your competitors.
Application development at Rapidsoft Systems operates with the philosophy of partnering with the customer and leveraging our long product engineering
heritage to build cutting-edge applications to meet the customer's business requirements, maximizing ROI for the enterprises.
Sample Software Applications Technologies and Sectors
Our Application Development philosophy benefits from our proven approach to:
- Mature Product engineering processes
- Industry and Functional Expertise
- Rapid Development Environment Using Agile Methodologies
- Superior Project Management and Monitoring
Full LifeCycle Application Services
Rapidsoft Systems offers full Lifecycle Application Development services such as requirements analysis, application definition, application design and
implementation, pilot system design, testing, data migration, multi-system support, User training and managing on-site new system rollout services.
Our matured Quality Management System and IPs with the help of our subject matter experts, experienced architects, and project team creates a solid
foundation for delivering world class Application Development Lifecycle services.
Software LifeCycle Management
Lowering Cost of Application Development and Deployment
Rapidsoft Systems's Application Development practice gives advantages like:
- Application Performance Optimization and Scalability
- Management of Development Risks
- Reusable Code Development Practices and Methodologies
- Protection of investment and validation of system architecture
- Robustness of Application software giving businesses market advantages
- Scalability and Flexibility of Systems allowing organizations to add new features
- Lowering Cost of development and application deployment
Software LifeCycle Management
Why Rapidsoft Systems - Rapidsoft Systems advantages
- Our mature processes ensure lesser Field Reported Defects (RPDs) than industry average
- Rapidsoft Systems Engineering Teams Are Selected Using the Best of Engineering Resources. This
ensure that our Teams Productivity is Higher than Industry Averages.
- The quality of Engineers ensures that less number of engineering resources than other leading vendors to handle similar size projects
- Rapidsoft Systems' Agile Methodologies ensures rapid Time-to-Market for our customers
- Aligning of our software processes that will match our Customers long term needs. this ensure
protection of investments.
- Lowest possible development cost - Rapidsoft Systems development Cost are among the lowest in the Industry.
Rapidsoft System’s Fault Free Software Development Approach
We deliver the tools, processes and best practices that enable you to obtain higher quality business applications, faster.
Increase speed to market for new or enhanced quality products and services for always-on business
operations using our Designed for Run and Built for Quality approaches.
- Dependable software processes based on mature software engineering principles
- Quality management using latest tools, techniques and equipment
- Formal specification development for testing, compliance and verifications
- Static verification - Application reliability enhancements
- Strong typing - to ensure reliable software
- Safe programming techniques for developing software that is stable and solid
- Protected information - for management of systems quality
- Security Analysis of Application - no dangling code, or open holes that allow hackers to take control of your applications or break in the company's databases
Building highly reliable software that exceeds project requirements and our customer’s expectations is our priority. We rigorously enforce sound quality practices in software development as recommended practice. We train our staff project managers on various quality processes and insist that each stage of software development is integrated with parallel quality processes.
- We can engage with you during any phase of your system development phase
- Requirement Development Phase
- Detailed Software Design
- Implementation Phase (including Rapid Prototyping)
- Operational/ Beta Trials
- Pre-Release and Post Release Support
are proficient in a number of areas of technology:
Web 2.0 and Commerce Applications Skills
- Languages : C#, VB, JAVA(J2EE-EJB, Struts, Tiles, Swing, JNI)
- Tools : J-Builder-3.5, Symantec Visual Cafe 3.0, Eclipse2.1/3.0,Rational Rose, JTest,
- Middleware : CORBA, EJB, RMI
- Application Server: J2EE, Concur Transaction Server, PWS, IIS 5.0.
- Web Servers: Weblogic7.0/8.1, Apache-Tomcat, IIS4.0-ServletExec3.0
- Databases: Oracle8i/9i,
MS Access, SQL Server
- Operating Systems: Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows 98, UNIX
- Configuration Management Tools: Visual Source Safe 5.0, Rational Clear Case 5.0, PVCS
Mobile Application Sector Skills
- Java / J2EE
technology, Application Servers (WebLogic, JBoss, Websphere, etc.)
- Microsoft .NET
technology (IIS, .NET, ASP.NET, C#, VB, etc.
architecture technologies: XML
- Embedded /
mobile solutions (J2ME, WinCE, eVB, eVC++, PocketPC, WAP / WML, etc.)
- Graphics / Web Design and Maintenance
- Databases from
different vendors (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- Mobile Operating Systems: BREW, SYMBIAN, Real Time - Linux, WIN-CE
Networking, Wireless and Telecommunication Sector
Systems: Linux, VxWorks, Windows XP
C, C#, C++, Java
- Network Routing BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, RIP, MPLS, Diff-Serve, QoS, L2/L3 VPNs
- Network Processor Programming
- NAT, Firewall, IPSEC, L2TP, PPP, DHCP
- Mobile-IP v 4/ IPv6, 802.11 WLANs.
- Wireless Software, CDPD, GPRS software, Voice over IP solutions
- Security Processor Software Porting
- SIP Servers Implementation and SIP Applications
- SIP based Instant Messaging and Presence
- Network and Operations Management Software
- Peer to Peer (P2P) Software
Embedded Software Skills
- Embedded Code (8051, PIC, DSP,
x86, ARM, PowerPC, Graphic Controllers, ASICs etc.)
- Realtime OS – WindRiver, QNX, Windows CE, pSOS, Embedded Linux,
ATI Nucleus, etc.
- Language and emulators: C, C++, VC++, Assembly, relevant emulators and test equipment
- Deterministic Real-time software
- Intranet & Internet including TCP/IP, Netbios, IPX/SPX, Netbeui,
Modem, ISDN, etc.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, NT, 95/98, Vista, Linux, Unix,VxWorks, OSE,
- Control Systems: PID, Multivar control, Adaptive Control,etc.
- OPC standard, USB, VGA, Ethernet, PCI, ICMP,
SNMP, SS7, C7, ISDN BRI and PRI, ATM, Frame Relay
Why Rapidsoft Systems:
With over 350+ software projects executed, you can simply count on our expertise, experience in giving you the right solution at absolutely lowest possible
cost. If you would like more information, or want us to submit an estimate or a "no-obligation" quote for your project, contact us for more information.